Quobis invites partners and friends to enjoy Barcelona by night on Wednesday. You can ask for your free ticket and register at:
We’ll be spending some days at the Mobile World Congress (do not hesitate to visit us at the booth CS60 !!!) On Wednesday we will try some amazing cocktails and a great surprise: our friends of Collage have created a cocktail called QUOBIS.
- Basil Berry Fruity, sweet and sa very interesting combination of raspberries, basil, Gin Mare, elderberry liqueur and lemon juice.
- White Lady Citric and refreshing: an easy cocktail with gin, Cointreau and lemon juice pop over to this website.
- Fizz Maison No. 3 Inspired on French Alps we have created this cocktail with gin, Chartreuse, home of honey syrup and ginger, flavored with fresh rosemary.
- Mai Tai This means “very good” in Tahitian. A mixture of Jamaican and agricultural rum, orange liqueur, almond syrup, lime juice and grapefruit juice.
- Guarapita Refreshing version of the classic beach cocktail from Venezuela. Rum, Capucana rum, orange liqueur, orange juice and passion fruit pulp with homemade cinnamon syrup.
- Kingston modern variation of the classic Negroni; the whole character of Jamaican rum blends perfectly with the bitter Campari and sweet red vermouth.
- Bloody Mary The first recipe of this cocktail was on the New York Bar of Paris in 1921. Vodka, tomato juice and a special touch.
- Beadspear Inspired by the classic Bellini, we have created this refreshing and daring cocktail with pears, elderflower liqueur, homemade hibiscus syrup and champagne.
- Brisa Total Light and refreshing mixture of cranberry juice, lemon and grapefruit with elderflower syrup and top with ginger ale.
- Super Tropical The Caribbean on a summer evening with this cocktail in hand … mango, passion fruit, pineapple and orange with a touch of granadine syrup and ginger ale on top.