Information Security Policy
Quobis is a leading company in the development, implementation and support of unified communication and collaboration solutions; and in cloud communications services.
Operating since 2006, Quobis guides its Policy in two strategic lines: the high quality of the service provided and the security of the information we handle.
That is why Quobis continuously defines, approves, implements, maintains and improves an Information Security Management System (ISMS), according to the requirements of the International Standard ISO 27001.
The objectives of the Security Policy at strategic level are the following:
- Ensure that Quobis staff knows and understands the problems associated with information security and that they assume and are aware of the associated responsibilities.
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information that customers and suppliers deposit and store in our information systems.
- Maximize the availability and quality of the services that we provide to our customers.
- Reduce or eliminate the dangers and risks inherent in its activities through continuous improvement of safety performance in its processes, products and services.
- Ensure that current and future operations and processes comply with legal requirements and other applicable information security requirements.
This Policy will serve as a framework for setting the objectives within the Management System. It will be reviewed periodically in order to verify its adequacy to the context of the organization. In order to be known by interested parties, the Information Security Policy will be publicly displayed on the Quobis website
Elías Pérez Carrera Chief Executive Officer at QUOBIS NETWORKS, SLU. Last updated: 7th November 2019