Sippo WAC acts a WebRTC orchestrator, supporting a number of business cases, through its APIs, ranging from a simple click-to-dial button to advanced scenarios like RCS-based services, integration with existing Web portals, Banking, Health, Logistics, call centers/CRMs, UC, etc.
- Compliant with standard 3GPP IMS architecture as WAF and WWSF elements
- Fully-interconnected with existing assets (AD, OSS, BSS, etc.) and VoIP or UC systems.
- Solves device and browser fragmentation making apps work properly,
- Manage user provisioning, store call details and provides contextual information.
- Tested with industry leading SBCs and WebRTC-gateways, supports major signaling methods
- Carrier-class tests including scalability and security