Next Wednesday April 26th, 2017 Quobis will be speaking about web conferencing in banks and insurtech. Register for free below.
Insurance and banking companies are being disrupted and going through relevant digital transformation projects to meet regulatory changes and to enable new digital customer service channels in a fast changing landscape. We explore in this webinar the technologies behind real-time communications and the business process that they transform.
Module 1: ID verification and fraud prevention
- Credit card activation and cancellation
- Anti-money laundering
- Avoiding counter-financial operation
- Online Customer onboarding
- ID assurance for critical operations
We’ll explore how web collaboration tools provide certainty to remote operations, making online operations possible. These technologies can be complemented with features like location and/or network provider retrieval and device authentication and third party solutions like biometrics or GSMA’s Mobile Connect.
- Evaluation of user context (car accident, damages at home, etc)
- Assistance to navigate through web sites
- Communication layer in electronics banking apps
- Online information and contract review
- Live support from ATMs
- Meeting rooms for premium banking
This module is focused in how modern web conferencing tools help financial and insurance companies to improve customer care, adding live voice or video calls with advanced multimedia capabilities from different locations, avoiding the need for customers to visit the branches of the company.
- Bringing mobility and BYOD for employees
- Home agents and remote workers
- Web based multi-conferencing
- Embedding communication tools into corporate apps
Digital transformation is reaching also internal employees. New technologies enable remote users to use the same tools. The strategy for customers explained in the two previous modules can be complemented with this module to become a digital company.
Look at the Webinar video